Thanks for praying for our girls' transition. They are off to a good start this school year and have made many new friends.
.
The Burns Bunch Babes (Katelyn, Betsy, and Hannah) sporting their new school uniforms on the first day of school!
.

Betsy is taking Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Arabic, P.E. (including swimming!) and is playing volleyball for the Developmental Squad.
.

Katelyn is taking Geometry, English, Spanish, Arabic, P.E., World History, Physical Science and is on the J.V. volleyball squad!
.
Ditto for Hannah! There are two 9th grade classes but H&K are in all the same classes except P.E. There is one other set of twins in the 9th grade!
.

Daniel trying on Betsy's swim cap and goggles! And proud mom of course!
2 comments:
Yikes the girls are in the 9th grade. Man I wish I could see them again.
God gave you two some beautiful children I truly do miss all of you!'
ybiC,
Bernie
Post a Comment