Monday, February 05, 2007

15 candles!

I can remember as if it were yesterday. "D" day - January 29, 1992. Lori was "great with children". The twins would make their great entry into the world and turn their mommy and daddy's world upside down. We're still trying to recover! My dad asked me a penetrating question. "Son, are you ready for a 20 year marathon?" I had no idea.

Well, Dad, we're 3/4 of the way through the race and turning the corner for the last 5 years. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I bought both Father of the Bride - Part 1 and Part 2 - the other day. Just thinking about walking my daughters down the aisle sent me into an emotional tail-spin. Ok, Ok. That's enough of that. This is turning into an on-line therapy session!

We had fun celebrating by going bowling! Daniel had his first experience bowling and actually beat some of his sisters. I won't embarrass them by mentioning their names!!




Cheese! Cheese!

Ice Cream! Ice Cream!




Queso!



What Daniel lacks in form, he makes up with body english!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday, Hannah and Katelyn!!!!!!
~Erin~